NUK Chilly Billy Teether
The New NUK Chilly Billy Teether is the first affordable teether with a stainless steel disk that cools in ice water in 30 seconds. No more waiting to chill the water and gel filled teethers. Soothe and comfort your baby’s sore gums quickly, whether at home or on the go. Simply stick the penguins head into a glass of ice water and in 30 seconds you have a teething toy to help numb your child’s sore gums. The silicone surface also provides multi-textured surfaces that are safe for your little one to get teething relief. The NUK family of brands designs safe and fun products that encourage your baby’s development. NUK is committed to nurturing your children’s healthy transitions from birth to toddler and has worked for over 50 years to design high quality, innovative products that are scientifically proven to support safe and healthy development.
- Promotes healthy oral development
- Stimulates and massages sore gums
- Easy for little hands to hold
From the manufacturer
NUK Chilly Billy Teether
The NUK Chilly Billy Teether features an innovative design to provide cooling relief for baby’s sore gums. A soft silicone safely covers a stainless steel disk, which cools 50% faster than water or gel filled teethers. Now you can soothe and comfort your baby’s sore gums quickly, whether at home or on the go.
Unlike teethers that need to be chilled in the refrigerator, simply place Chilly Billy’s head in ice water for only 30 seconds. Now you quickly have a soft, cool teething surface gentle enough for baby’s delicate gums and teeth.
Covered in a soft silicone, little ones will love the friendly penguin figure and the multi-textured feel which offers a variety of soothing surfaces for teething relief.
NUK knows that you want what is best for your little one. The NUK Chilly Billy Teether is BPA Free for your child’s safety. Wondering if a teether is safe for your baby to put in their mouth is one less thing you need to worry about with the NUK Chilly Billy Teether.
- This teether becomes cold very quickly in a glass of ice water! My son is 1 year old and enjoys chewing on it. He already has 9 teeth and is working on his 2nd molar.
- My son likes this product but I do not see it getting cold with paper- wet, but not ice cold
- We have bought two. Love for on the go!
- My 5 month old loves this. He doesn’t have any teeth yet, not sure how long it will be useable once he does though the packaging suggests 3-36 months.